HOW HYDRO-E WORKS
THE IMMUNE SYSTEM & HOCl
Our body has its own defence known as white blood cells, that use HOCL (Hypochorous Acid) to combat foreign invading microorganisms like bacteria and fungi.
These white blood cells (also known as neutrophils) respond to any tissue invasion by migrating to the site of infection. Neutrophils seek out these invading microorganisms, surround and eliminate them using HOCL. This process is known as phagocytosis.
Through our patented process, Hydro-E have developed the ability to stabilise the bonding process, and fortify the concentration so that the HOCL liquid solution remains active for at least 12 months after manufacture.
Hydro-E is a hard surface disinfectant which is effective against germs and a broad
range of bacteria including staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), VRE, CPE/CRE, Salmonella
99%+ Distilled Water and less than 1% HOCL
Hydro-E Hospital Grade Disinfectant is entered in the ARTG (Article #335971)
Sterile Preparation of Hypochlorous acid, Disinfectant Sanitiser Low odour, safe handling & low residue fully effective sterile disinfectant. Hydro Hydro-E is a sterile disinfectant preparation of Hypochlorous Acid. Hydro Hydro-E is a fully effective filtered biocide, leaving no residue and emitting very little odour in comparison to others on the market. Manufactured to GMP Standard in the
product is filled and capped in an ISO class 5 environment.
HydroHydro-E solutions are filled aseptically through a 0.2 micron filter into sterile packaging to ensure the optimum quality of the product. Hydro Hydro-E comes with a validated shelf life upto 12 month if followed with storage instruction. Trigger Spray formats protect contents from “suck back”, extending in in-use shelf life with front end lock for extra protection.
Hydro-E is a fully validated solution and has been successfully tested against EN1276, EN1650, EN13697 and EN13704. Hydro Hydro-E is designed for house hold spraying on clothes, cleanroom and pharmaceutical industry use. When used as directed, Hydro Hydro-E will not affect or damage any materials associated as materials or equipment and Hydro Hydro-E will clean off residue, Harmful bacteria on the surface of the fruits and vegetable. All formats of Hydro Hydro-E available are non-hazardous. It is a perfect biocidal for any areas for disinfectant Photo of product
- Use Instructions: Hydro-E is designed for spraying on surface or air floating areas , wiping applications. Hold spray approximately 15cm to 20cm from area to be treated.
Large 5L version can be used into an propriate bucket for mopping or refill the 500ml spray bottle.
- Appearance: Water white clear liquid free from insoluble. Characteristic mild or low odour. pH 6.0.
This data is typical of normal production and should not be taken as a specification.
- Storage: Store upright in original closed containers, away from sunlight and extremes of
temperature. Full guidance on the handling and disposal of this product is provided in a separate
Safety Data Sheet (SDS).
- Material Compatibility: Application of solutions, when used as directed, will not affect materials
normally encountered in the any known. See compatibility information on our website.
- Hypochlorous acid shares some of the chemical properties of hypochlorites , but none of the negative
- One of the safest and fully effective full spectrum biocides.
- Very low residue.
- Low corrosion, low odour.
- Tested according to EN1276, EN1650, EN13697 and EN13704.
- Validated in in-use shelf life. Contents protected from “suck back”,”Front locking” in 500mL trigger spray formats.
- Made to GMP standards.
- All formats are non non-hazardous.
- Stabilised solution – 12 months shelf life.
Technical User Information
- HydroHydro-E is a sterile disinfectant in pre pre-diluted and concentrated formats.
- Pre -diluted formats use Distilled with filtration water of 0.2 Micron Filter.
- HydroHydro-E is manufactured to GMP Standard. The product is filled and capped in an ISO environment.
- HydroHydro-E comes with key certification such as KFDA, US FDA, EUS. Japan MHLW Australian TGA.
- KFDA: 20180402299 TGA: 335971
- Trigger spray has a validated up to 12 month in in-use shelf life.
- Hypochlorous acid is made by the electrolysis of brine.
- Hypochlorous acid offers low corrosion and low odour. It is very safe to handle and leaves little residue, yet
remains a potent agent.
HDE -500 Packaging: 12 x 500ml Trigger Spray bottles/case
HDE -5 Packaging: 1 x 5 litre Screw top bottles/case