A hose end 2 Litre Foam Gun with Multi Ratio Dial that allows for complete flexibility and on the spot adjusting if required.
- Exceptional chemical resistance to acidic or caustic cleaners
- Accurately mixes and sprays foaming chemicals
- Foam generating wand creates a thick, clinging foam
- Fan spray deflector included for disinfectants, etc.
- Durable polymer mixing head with stainless steel screws
- Quick-set dial selects mixing ratio or mixing off setting
- Anti-siphon built into handle • Detach handle for a powerful spray rinse
- Easy to fill wide mouth, chemical resistant polyethylene bottle
• Water Pressure – 40 to 90 psi (for maximum accuracy 40 to 60 psi)
- Output – 6 Litres per minute
- Spray Pattern – Foaming attachment provides a fan spray, removes for a solid stream. Deflector attachment for non foaming fan spray patterns.
- Anti-siphon – Protects water supply. (Note: a slight discharge of water from base of handle when water is turned off is normal and indicates anti-siphon is functioning properly.)
- Standard Single Ratio – 40 ml of a water weight chemical per Litre of solution sprayed.
- Customized Ratios – Can be set from 48ml to 100ml per litre. (Note: this range is affected by the viscosity of the chemical.)
- Caution: Additional attachments or alteration of container or siphon tube are not recommended as it may interfere with proper operation of this unit.
Knight is proud to announce the release of our new air powered 25 gallon (95 liter) mobile foaming system. This new higher capacity foamer includes our well known Uniflow KAP-38 air operated double diaphragm (AODD) pump that dispenses a rich lather of foamat 65 gallon of foam/min (246 lit/min) with a projection distance of up to 30 ft (9 m).
Features and Benefits
• The FoamClean 25-95 incorporates our Uniflow KAP-38 which is a durable, industrial grade pump that is built to last with the type of corrosive chlorinated/alkaline cleaners and acids used today.
• At 6.8 GPM (25.7 LPM), the Uniflow delivers twice the cleaning power of our competitors product.
• The Uniflow 3/8″ pump includes our new “stall resistant” air motor that adds greater reliability in those plants with poor air pressure and low SCFM’s.
• Our re-engineered “foam mixer” delivers a much wider range of wet-dry foam to accommodate the range of products and dilutions you need!
• The pump compartment on this foamer has a hinged door that allows for easy access with only two “captive” screws.
• Tool tray on top for storing scrub brushes, gloves, goggles and other cleaning accessories along with integrated spray bottle hangers on the handle.
• Custom colors and proprietary name embossing are also available.